Avon Chiropractic & Injury center is the best place to get personal injury chiropractor.Our exceptional personalized care along with 24*7 support and use of the latest technology makes us stand out from other chiropractic centers. At Avon Chiropractic & Injury center we have a team of skilled and certified doctors, who provide the best chiropractic treatment to patients. We not only provide quality care but also ensure a comfortable environment for our patients. In most of the personal injury cases, patients need chiropractic care.
Personal Injury can affect your life and health immensely. You may suffer from personal injury as a result of a car accident, workplace injury or slip and fall. When your injuries are due to other party’s negligence there is a high probability you may sustain injuries such as whiplash, neck and back injuries, soft tissue injuries or musculoskeletal injuries. It is always recommended to visit a chiropractor for personal injury cases. There are 3 main reasons for visiting personal injury chiropractor after the accident:
- Helps in reducing long term pain and suffering
- Helps in finding hidden injury
- Helps your attorney to strengthen your claim
What is a chiropractor?
Chiropractors are trained specialists who treat neuromuscular disorders and relieves pain by using manual manipulation of the spine and other alternative methods. The theory behind chiropractic care is that properly aligned spine & other musculoskeletal structure will start the healing of the body naturally without using surgeries and medicines. To restore the mobility of joints affected by tissue injury, manipulation of the spine is used. Tissue injury can be caused by any traumatic event such as slip & fall, accident, bad sitting posture, etc. Chiropractor treatment is mainly used as an alternative to treat pain in muscles, joints, bones, cartilage, etc.
What injuries do chiropractors treat?
Chiropractors can treat the conditions involving muscles, bones, cartilage, ligaments, tendons and nervous system. Following are the most common conditions:
- Back pain and strains
- Herniated disc
- Spondylosis or spinal arthritis
- Short leg
- Piriformis syndrome
- Degenerated disc disease
- Cervicogenic headaches, etc.
When should I visit a personal injury chiropractor?
Irrespective of pain you should visit personal injury chiropractor within the span of 7 days after you had an accident. The sooner you visit, the better it will be. In case of minor injuries, it’s a good idea to visit a chiropractor because sometimes injuries are not immediately visible, they can emerge after a few days in form of pain, strain, etc. Visiting chiropractor and seeking care can save you from long term injuries and help you to heal at a quick pace. It will also help you in finding hidden injuries and facilitate the treatment without making you spend thousands of dollars.
What are the benefits of chiropractic treatment in personal injury?
After the accident often people seek surgical treatment or drugs to alleviate the pain although chiropractic treatment can be a cheaper and less invasive alternate to treat the condition. It can be a great alternative to traditional treatments in cases of personal injury. Often many injuries take days or weeks to cause stiffness, soreness or pain, etc. Through chiropractic treatment, such injuries can be diagnosed and treated at the earliest and prevent injuries from worsening.
Following are the benefits of getting chiropractic treatment:
- Hidden injuries: Chiropractic treatment helps in discovering hidden injuries in the body. Discovering hidden injuries and treating them helps in quick healing.
- Speedy recovery: Post-accident visiting a personal injury chiropractor can help you in treating neck pain, headaches, lower back pain, muscle pain, etc. It helps in speedy recovery.
- Non-invasive treatment: In some cases, injuries can be treated with non-invasive chiropractic adjustments instead of surgical treatments. It is a comparatively cheaper and non-invasive alternative to traditional medical treatments.
- Reduce inflammation: During an accident, sometimes ligaments and muscles have microtears which result in stiffness or soreness day after the accident. These kinds of injuries can occur after a car accident, slip and fall etc. A chiropractor can treat such injuries with spinal manipulation techniques and significantly reduce pain & inflammation.
- Pain relief without the use of drugs: When some part of the body gets injured, the nerve sends signals to the brain and spinal cord. The painkillers mask the symptoms of injury but do not treat the cause but In chiropractic treatment focus is to heal the cause of pain, unlike the painkillers.
How to find the best chiropractor?
Finding best personal injury chiropractor in Philadelphia while you need the chiropractic care most, could be a difficult task. Chiropractic care not only requires trained hands but also experienced specialist. Finding a good chiropractor is a crucial step to getting good chiropractic care. If you are worried about finding a qualified and trustworthy Personal Injury Chiropractor, Philadelphia, Avon chiropractic and injury center is there to provide you with the best experience and expertise. While getting treated at Avon chiropractic care, you will get the best of treatment and all the facilities such as certified & experienced doctors, 100% confidential health reports, 24*7 support and advanced technology, etc.
If you are in need of personal injury chiropractor, pick your phone and schedule your appointment now call us (215)613-5929.