Seek help From a chiropractor if you get injured in auto accident
Auto accidents can be fatal or leave you in severe pain. With thousands of vehicles rushing throughout the roads of Delaware County each day, car accidents are commonplace. Accidents can result in significant injuries or even crack a bone or two.
Doctors can efficiently treat severe injuries such as cuts and fractures. But when it comes to pain or dislocation of bones or muscle spasms, most patients cannot find effective treatment in traditional medicine. Personal injury chiropractor Delaware county PA will help you deal with the underlying pain that is making movement difficult for you.
What is chiropractic therapy?
Chiropractic means ‘done with hand.’ In other words, chiropractic is a non-invasive or non-surgical treatment entirely done by hand or small handheld tools to help patients relieve pain such as neck pain, back pain, a slipped disc, migraine, etc.
It mostly involves stretching and decompressing the joints to release pain. It also aids in relaxing the body’s muscles and nerves by helping to smooth out blood inside our body.
Usually when we are suffering from pain the blood flow in that area is restricted for several reasons. Chiropractic therapy can help you recover from severe pain by providing holistic and natural pain release therapy.
In some cases, there is no discernible sign of the severe physical impact of the accident, yet the person suffers extensive pain nonetheless. Here is how Delaware county chiropractic treatment can help you.
- Chiropractic adjustments- Our spine is integral to the nervous system of our body. Due to misalignment, our brain cannot communicate clearly with the body; this leaves us in pain. In such situations, a chiropractic patient is treated with adjustment for the spine. This realigns the body and the spine to help blood flow and thus release any bothersome pain. This process also helps in developing a good body posture and relaxing the muscles.
- Heat therapy- Chiropractic patients are offered heat therapy, especially in the affected area. Heat or hot water loosens the blood vessels and aids in smoothing out blood flow. An affected area can experience clotting of blood or restricted blood flow, resulting in severe pain. Therefore, heat therapy helps in improving blood flow, in turn providing pain relief.
- Electrical stimulation- Chiropractic therapy targets the nervous system’s electrical pulses to block the pain signal transmission to the spine and brain. It also helps to release endorphins, which act as a natural pain killer in our body.
- Traction therapy- Delaware County Auto Accident Chiropractors aid in treating patients with neck and back pain. The treatments mainly reverse the effect of gravity on the spine. Traction therapy is most successful in treating slip discs, degenerative disc disease, herniated disc, bulged disc, disc tears, and many more. Talk to your Chiropractic practitioner to learn more about the treatment and if it’s right for you.
Who should you reach out to?
Avon Chiropractic is one of the best Car Accident chiropractor Delaware County. They offer chiropractic therapy to patients by carefully evaluating their pain points. What makes them unique is their list of doctors. The highly experienced doctors make it a comfortable and effective treatment for each patient they treat.
Chiropractic therapy is determined by carefully examining the patient’s condition, and thus every patient receives the exact treatment they deserve.
Here are the most common ailments due to a car accident that can be treated with chiropractic therapy.
- Back pain
- Chronic pain
- Herniated disc
- Neck pain
- Other accident-related injuries
Don’t suffer from persistent pain and any longer, visit Avon Chiropractic in Delaware County today.